Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Christmas Joy


How are you doing with those Christmas cards?  I actually have a few of them made thanks to Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and time is starting to get short.  I so enjoy being on that team and being able to do Christmas cards without the pressure of the holidays.  Except... this month we were gone on holidays and I never gave it a thought that I had a card due at the beginning of the month.  I cannot believe I forgot because I had the card in my head so now my beginning of the month card is a mid month reminder for our Male Christmas Card theme.  This month's prize for first place is a £10 voucher to My Mum's Craft Shop   ££1£
Make sure you drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' to check out the gorgeousness the team have put together.
I also want to give a shout out to my good friend Tracy made me up this fab new watermark and I love the scripty font and that pretty butterfly so thanks again Tracy!
Supplies:
Stamps: Purple Onion's Joy stamp designed by Carolyn Draws and the sentiment is one from Paper Smooches Joyful Greetings set
Paper: Farmhouse Paper Company's Norland Cardigan.  This paper company is new to me but I love it.  Great quality and design so I bought a couple packages... you all know how we hate to run out of anything!
Misc:   and of course, no card is complete without some Frantage

13 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love it...Fab design.xxx

Tracy said...

Beautiful Marilyn, you know I am a sucker for vintage and this is just perfect. Love the stamp and the papers work perfectly !
Glad you like the watermark :-) xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marilyn, I love the image, colours and such beautiful papers too.
Sue xx

Nancy said...

WOW!!! This card is fantastic, Marilyn! Your Frantage is fabulous! I really LOVE this one! Tracy did a great job on your watermark too! :o)

jimlynn said...

Beautiful!!! Love that patterned paper you used! A wonderful card for Christmas - oh, and did I mention that Frantage!!! WOW!
Lynn

Renee said...

So beautiful! Your cards are always so elegant and look like a million bucks!

coops said...

so gorgeous marilyn.fab design and i love the frantage :D

xx coops xx

Sandy said...

Gorgeous!!! Shall I say it again!!!
Gorgeous. You have so much class and style and Frantage suits you cards perfectly!
sandy

Kelly said...

This is simply beautiful!!! I love the papers and the die across the top. Everything is so complimentary and looks fabulous!!
Hugs Kelly

kiwimeskreations said...

Marilyn this is fabulous - love the texture, and the diecut is perfect for the dp!
Blessings
Maxine

Tracey T said...

I love this design, Marilyn - it's a fabulous combination of modern and vintage. Hugs, Tracey x

chanya13 said...

Gorgeous and elegant card

Nicole G said...

Simple, elegant and awesome texture!