Tuesday, February 26, 2013

To the World

Here's another little stamp from Eat Cake Graphics and this one is called To the World.  Such a sweet little image and I think the sentiment is so perfect.  This worked up fairly quickly - I used Copics to colour the image and rubbed in Tim Holtz's Tumbled Glass distress ink to shade.  The paper is a fabulous piece from Bo Bunny's Chiffon Vintage collection (wish I had bought more of it).  The stars are dies from Taylored Expressions - the long row is her Reach for the Stars border and the single ones are the Seeing Stars die.

11 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

That's gorgeous Marilyn. Love it.

Susan x

Sue said...

Awwwww such a sweet and delightful image and a beautiful sentiment. Gorgeous papers too and I love the stars.
Sue xx

Kim said...

wow, fantastic card Marilyn and just love that stamp and sentiment - perfect!
Kim x

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the fab image and layout.xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Marilyn. The sentiment is beautiful and I love all the stars.
Lorraine x

June Nelson said...

Aw hun I love this sooo much what a fabulous card, I have this saying on a picture on my wall its so lovely,hope your keeping ok hunbig huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

coops said...

so gorgeous marilyn.really adorable image and i love your fab design with all the stars :D

xx coops xx

Kelly said...

I love this card, your sentiment is so nice. I love the colors and how you arranged the card. This is beautiful. Hugs of creativity, Kelly

jimlynn said...

Love that image and sentiment and all those stars are fabulous! LOVE IT!
Lynn

Shannon White said...

Aww, Soo Adorable Miss Marilyn! Love the Sweet image and Wonderful sentiment too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Sandy said...

Wonderful sentiment and such a gorgeous card. You do make wonderful design Marilyn -- I would give anything to have half your talent -- I would even settle for one fourth!! Obviously I like this card.
Sandy