Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bunch - Fizzy Moon

Here's another Fizzy Moon stamp I bought & this one is called Bunch.  If you haven't seen them before, they are clear stamps & each set comes with a couple sentiments & some accessories... like this one has three differeent little flower stamps plus two sentiments, one of which is on the bottom of the card.
The image was coloured with Copics & I cut the circles with Nestabilities.  The flower is cut from blue cardstock with the Magnolia flower Doohickey & I aded Stickles; the lace. Doohickey die & pearls came from Bizzy Bec's & the paper is My Mind's Eye.
Challenges:
Party Time Tuesday - Mother's Day Cards (I didn't take a pic of the inside but it does say Happy Mother's Day & is for my MIL)
Hippity with Ippity - Use flowers
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Mother's Day
Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these images, might have to buy one! Fab papers too and love the little pearls in the flowers!
Helen x

Loz said...

I love these little guys too!! I love the simple design of your card, the image is the real focal point ♥

Maria Matter said...

oh this is gorgeous Marilyn!!
love the pretty flowers with the little pearls...adds such a beautiful touch!
hugs & blessings!

Arts by Sara said...

Beautiful Card! I love your coloring! Thank You for joining us at Get Hippity With Ippity! Have a wonderful day! Happy Creating! Sara

Emily said...

This is so cute! I love the Image! Found you on MIM and Get Hippity with Ippity!

Gerda said...

I love your card! I saw it at "Make it Monday" and am a follower now.

Hugs. Gerda

Kerrie said...

Very sweet.....

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Melissa Czapor said...

WOW - your flowers jump right off the page!! Thanks for playing with us at Get Hippity with Ippity!! Blessings!!

Shirley-Anne said...

hello Mariyn ,Stunning creation love the blues .Love your embellishing .Thanks for sharing and linking to Make it Monday .

Alissa said...

This is sooooooo cute. I'm going to check out those stamps right now. I love how you added those little pearls for the centers of the flowers. Great touch!

paper fun said...

Very pretty. I love the pearls in the flower centers.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Shannon White said...

Miss Marilyn, your card is Absolutely Adorable! I love your sweet bear image! Too cute, and your coloring is just wonderful! And thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog today, it put a smile on my face. 8-)

Hugs
Shannon