Thursday, June 3, 2010

Super Duper Boy

I burst out laughing when I saw Mo Manning's Super Duper Boy digital image because it reminds me so much of our youngest grandson Reid & this is his birthday card.  I ended up going back to my Prisma pencils because I've been having a miserable time with the red Copics smudging.  I have not used those pencils since I got the Copics for Christmas & I'm glad I had a chance to pick them up & use them again.  The paper was a piece I'd got at Michael's a long time ago & the brads are just some little stash doo-dads.  You can't really see it but I used Glossy Accents on the eye opening of his mask.  I like the Glossy Accents as much as I do Stickles!

1 comment:

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

This made me giggle -- The Incredibles are very big in our house and I can just hear my kids saying "It's Super Duper Boy". So cute Marilyn!