Saturday, May 15, 2010

Henry Mouse

I love Whiff of Joy's Henry Mouse.  I'm not so keen on mice but it's hard not to like this little guy.  I did have a lot of trouble with the red Copics smearing & I don't know if it is my paper or just the colour because it's the one I seem to have a lot of difficulty with.  I used the Spellbinder's Nestabilities Big Scallop Squares LG to get the shape of the card, stamped the background with a music stamp I received for Christmas & added Petaloo Dazzlers.  I like those glittery little flowers as much as I like Stickles!  The sentiment is computer generated & I hung it on with a bit of jute.

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

Wonderful! What a cutie he is. Those flowers are amazing. So pretty.

My lifes inky escape and more said...

Ahhhh this is just the cutest!

sharleen flowers2world.com said...

I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.
send flowers canada

NaveenAli said...

Nice effort, very informative, this will help me to complete my task.
Flowers Canada & Canada Flowers

Nordicblogger said...

Literally, the first thing I thought when I saw this card was, "Awwwww..." What a cute stamp! I also like the glittery flowers and scalloped frame.

Carmen said...

Love henry mouse too, you have done a wonderful job

NaveenAli said...

Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and i will let know my friends as well.
Philippines flowers

Flowers - Flower store in uk said...

I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.Flowers - Flower store in uk

Canada flower shops said...

Really like this website, this really helps and very useful.